Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just a Typical Day

Hey Everyone! It's Thursday today. Most of my days during the week I just stay home but I needed to go to the commisary to get some stuff for my friend Judith's lil Filipino Feast! Haha, it's so nice to find a filipino friend out here in Korea. I am making pancit bihon and lumpia. Tomorrow, I will post my pancit recipe. But anywhos since we were out I decided to bring some lunch for my honey bunny. I love having lunch w/him at his workplace.

We needed to take a taxi to base so when I walked out of our building it was CHILLY!!! I had a BIG SMILE on my face!!! I love me some COLD WEATHER!! Call me crazy, but I love it!


My kids acting silly on the taxi ride to see daddy. Wait, just Kenny! Haha. Don't think Rachael was paying attention! LOL.


Kenny always acting silly. I love that my son has a sense of humor. He is 2 years old and already making us laugh. =)


Okay, so at this point we got to hubby's workplace, got the truck, and headed to downtown to get some McDonalds. I was craving for a McChicken. Yea, wierd!! But I was driving and decided to put my window down and it was still so CHILLY and it was 12pm. And to my surprise, look what I saw...




Honestly, I think that it was cooler than that! But for it to be 72 degrees at 12pm here in Korea was a big surprise for me. Well, it's starting to cool down and I am so happy. BUMMED that when I do go back to the states Korea gets cold and Hawaii is still FREAKIN HOT! Well in Hawaii's defense it never gets cold! Korea summers are HORRIABLE with humidity at 100 percent at 100 degrees at 9pm at night!! So imagine the afternoons =( Well, lets get back on track. LOL.

I didn't take pics of our food only because Kenny being the clumsy boy that he is he knocked down my fries. YESSSS, MY MCDONALD FRIES!!! Ohhhh, I was mad!! But whatever...Life goes one. But I did take pics of my little family. Well, tried to =)

Kenneth Jr and Kenneth 3rd =) My boysss!



We got combat boots and nike shoes. Ain't this cute =)



Daddy and his babies...Missing in action: ME! Haha, of course who will take the picture?



So I tried a couple times and this one is the best one! Haha!!! Aww it's hard with the 4 of us. It's gonna be harder when my babyboy #2 comes =)




Took a picture w/my hubby bunny. Pls don't mind me. No makeup and hair up means I was lazy or I just wanted to get out, get what I need, and come back home!!! =) I love this man! I may not tell him everytime, which I should that he is a very good man to me and a great father to his kids. I LOVE YOU BUNZEE'S!

Well, that was my typical Thursday w/my family.

OOH OOH OHH!! I almost forgot...My friend Judith has been talking about this peanut butter M&Ms for dayssss and her craving became mines. So I went on a hunt to find them. PX..nope...Commisary..negative...WHERE ARE THESE DARN PEANUT BUTTER M&M's...THE SHOPPETTE!! Just my luck. I needed to go there today and...

Yay, I finally found them. I bout 2 bags and I love them. Kinda pricey. I think it's about $1.57 a bag and it's small...not that big M&M bags. It's kinda like reeses pieces candy. But overall, I like them and going to be snacking on them in a few =)

Thanks for reading my blog. See ya laters.

xoxo,
Crisel


No comments:

Post a Comment