Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy 1 Month Eva!!

Hey Everybody! Woke up from a nightmare at 6am and I couldn't go back to sleep. I heard that you have more nightmares when your are pregnant and watch scary movies/shows. I am happy we are done watching CSI: NY and Criminal Minds cuz I catch myself closing my eyes and ears! LOL. Anyways, it felt real cool even though I had my doors and windows close and the AC was off. I opened my curtains to look outside and look what I found.


See that white stuff on the mountain. That's snow!!! =) It was a low 60 degrees when I woke up. I love it! Can't wait to see that mountain top covered in snow!!!

Yesterday we celebrated my friends daughters 1 month!!! She is so adorable. Half filipino/Half mexican baby girl!!! Her name is Nevaeh Marie!!! Ain't she so precious?




She is so beautiful. Of course she looks like her mother =) But she is also daddy's little girl!!! So like any other filipino get together there comes a filipino feast!!! LOL. I was in charge of the pancit and lumpia. Check out my pancit bihon recipe PANCIT BIHON RECIPE CLICK HERE and my friend, Judith made a whole lot of things. SARE SARE is what it's called, I think! Haha. She made Kare Kare, Palabok, Ginataang Shrimp, Leche Flan, Cassava, and Buko Salad.



Sorry I tried to flip it but it didn't do it =(


Yummy desserts =)



Yups that's me after eating SO MUCH FOOD! I don't look to big but I swear I feel so ROUND!!! I am also celebrating my 26 weeks being pregnant. Got about 2 months and some odd days or less and I am so excited to meet my handsome bundle of joy =) Thanks for reading my blog.

xoxo,
Crisel


2 comments:

  1. MMMMMM LECHEFLAN!!!!!!!!!!! Looks so yummy!

    When you "Browse" for your pics, I always right-click on the pic and then rotate it there. Give it a few seconds and it'll rotate it so when you upload, it'll be the right way"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LECHE FLAN WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

    I did that and it did change but when I uploaded it on here it didn't change =(

    ReplyDelete