Monday, October 25, 2010

Bubbies Homemade Ice Cream and Desserts

Hey Everyone!!! I haven't been blogging since I left for Hawaii. Since I got some down time I wanted to share some places I ate here in Hawaii Nei!!! Omg, let me start by saying how I miss my local food. I had some of my favs and some new places.

This place that I am doing a review on is an OLD place. I remember going to Bubbies back when I was in 6th grade going to Lutheran School. But I guess they got a new thing called Mochi Ice Cream with a lot of different flavors. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but they are pretty good. Ill do a review on that some other time but my review today is on there MAYBE THE BAG BROKE!!!

OMG, it's a cheesecake flavor icecream on a gram cracker crust as if it was a cheesecake. And they ask if you want blueberries on top and I said YES YES YES!!! =)



This is pure heaven. Okay, I am a pregnant woman witha big appetite and I couldn't even finish it with my 2 kids who have the BIGGEST sweettooth ever. This was very delicious and worth every cent. I think it came out to 5 dollars and some cents. If you are in hawaii and in the unveristy area...Check out Bubbies Homemade Ice cream and Desserts. You will find something you like. 2 locations available and they are both in town.

Bubbies Homemade Ice Cream & Desserts
1010 University Ave
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808) 949-8984

Hours:
Mon-Thu 12 pm - 12 am
Fri-Sat 12 pm - 1 am
Sun 12 pm - 11:30 pm

Bubbies Homemade Ice Cream & Desserts
7192 Kalanianaole Hwy
Ste D103
Honolulu, HI 96825
(808) 396-8722

Hours:
Mon-Thu, Sun 10 am - 11 pm
Fri-Sat 10 am - 12 am



RATINGS:
(Satisfaction)
* Not feelin' it
** It was alright
*** yummy, but don't know when I am going back.
**** Wow, you got my vote. Let's go back next week
***** Hands down so freakin DEELICIOUS!!!

(Cost)
$ Cheap Eats
$$ Worth it
$$$ Whoa, kinda expensive man,
$$$$ Save your money cuz this will break your bank!!!

(My Ratings)
Satisfaction: ****
Cost: $$

2 comments:

  1. Man that looks delish!!! I see some of us are eating good while I'm here in Korea starving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww babes =( Don't worry baby we will eat good when you are here!! We are definately have some bubbies when you are here.

    ReplyDelete