Monday, October 25, 2010

Zippy's Restaurants

Next Stop...Zippy's. So if you are from Hawaii or visited or planning to visit Hawaii Zippy's is one place you MUST eat at. I love this place. Some Zippy's offer a full sit down restaurant and also a take out counter with seating. Zippy's is open 24hrs a day everyday. They also have a bakery for your dessert fixings.

Zippy's is know for a lot of different things. Some of their known hits are their chili. Ohhh, I love their chili. They got options of having it vegetarian style, no bean, and w/bean. They are also know for their fried chicken. Oh, hubby loves their chicken =)  Another known favorite is their portugues bean soup. To be honest, I haven't had it til we had dinner w/the cuzzos. It's really yummers!!! The list goes on and on!!! Their spaghetti, zip pac, breakfast...yadayadayada!!!!

It's kinda a tradition that when my brother is here visiting we go to Zippy's after church. My aunty and uncle decided not to join us so it was just the cousins <3 And when it's just us we go boooozhee lol and we eat in the sit down restaurant. That's an added $1 but it's okay. This is what I ordered....Chili Cheese Dog w/onions and cheese. YUMMMMMY!! It was their October special and it cost $5.69 plus tax.



It comes with 2 scoops rice (you can substitute it w/brown rice...but who wants too lol), 1 scoop of mac salad (you can substitute it w/vegetables and again who would do that lol) and the chili and hot dog. I added the cheese and onions for an extra cost. This is such a satisfing meal. You will definately be full after this meal. I don't even think I finished this. But one thing I can say bout this meal is I wish it came w/another hot dog. My son at most of my hotdog =( haha!

Zippy's is an all time favorite place to eat. When I was dating and us girls had a GUY PROBLEM no matter what time of the day...could be 9am or 2am we would always go to Zippy's and take bout our issues. Aww good times!!! Zippy's will never fail me =) Go check them out.


Zippy's Restaurant
666 N Nimitz Hwy
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808) 532- 4205

Hours
24 hrs a day everyday


RATINGS:
(Satisfaction)
* Not feelin' it
** It was alright
*** yummy, but don't know when I am going back.
**** Wow, you got my vote. Let's go back next week
***** Hands down so freakin DEELICIOUS!!!

(Cost)
$ Cheap Eats
$$ Worth it
$$$ Whoa, kinda expensive man
$$$$ Save your money cuz this will break your bank!!!

(My Ratings)
Satisfaction: ****
Cost: $$

3 comments:

  1. Satisfaction: ***
    Cost: $$

    I do like their chicken bunz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do...You should have it with their chili. I know you are not a chili fan but it's a real good combination =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, thought you like Zippy's...you gave it a 3 star rating? =(

    ReplyDelete